I can’t be your perfect daughter, I can’t be your perfect girlfriend, I can’t be your perfect bestfriend, I can’t be your perfect sibling... I can’t be anyone’s perfect anything… I don’t even know if I can be me.
I mean, I am me, but I don’t really know who that is yet so I can’t put…
There’s a saying that goes, “good things come to those who wait” and another that goes, “if there’s something you really want, don’t wait around; take the risk.” It’s made me realize that, one, life is a series of confused people, or two, you just have to stop listening to sayings and do whatever the fxck you want.
- good morning texts
- kisses on the forehead
- really long goodbyes
- holding hands
- silence that isn’t awkward
- waking up beside you.
I don’t need you at all. I’m pretty independent and I’ve got being alone down to an art form. However I still get fucking lonely and wish there was someone I sould share stuff with you. Will you be that person?
I’ve been feeling pretty low recently, I’d love it if you could come and save me.
Can’t sleep because you’re creeping all through my mind. Every.Single.Night! till past 2:45a.m. And I think the biggest thing I think about, is whether or not you’re thinking of me, too. My god, I’m pathetic. I sound like I’m 12 or something. Just tell me it’s mutual already! Geez.
Except you. I like you. Most of the time. You drive me effing crazy. You confuse the hell out of me. You ruin my day and make me want to punch things. Which is saying something, because I’m so far from the violent, punching things kinda girl. You’re cocky and rude and can being SO annoyingly immature. But I like you.
• If Barbie were an actual women, she would be 5’9” tall, have a 39” bust, an 18” waist, 33” hips and a size 3 shoe.
• Barbie calls this a “full figure” and likes her weight at 110 lbs.
• At 5’9” tall and weighing 110 lbs, Barbie would have a BMI of 16.24 and fit the weight criteria for anorexia. She likely would not menstruate.
• If Barbie was a real woman, she’d have to walk on all fours due to her proportions.
• Slumber Party Barbie was introduced in 1965 and came with a bathroom scale permanently set at 110 lbs with a book entitled “How to Lose Weight” with directions inside stating simply “Don’t eat.”
what a role model!
Thanks mommy!! <3 xo (Taken with Instagram)
OMFG. YOU HAVE SERIOLUSLY PROBLEM.